cavo bar + kitchen
Health & Safety Measures
Following the provincial health guidelines and ensuring the health and well-being of all our guests and employees remains our top priority.
Cavo’s mission to ensure the health safety of all our guests during these unprecedented times is practiced through following rigorous government guidelines and protocols as listed below:
- We are only serving guests in our patio, for take-out, and delivery.
- All individuals will be required to always wear a mask in the restaurant. The only exception is when seated at the table.
- Each group/ table is restricted to a maximum of 6 people.
- Every table/ group will be located at least 6 feet apart from other tables/ groups of with a physical barrier between them.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all our guests and is required to be used prior to entering our premises.
- All of our tables with be dis-infected and sanitized between each group of guests.
- All our employees will be strictly following the BC government health and safety regulations.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas or hallways to the washrooms, all guests are required to maintain a min 6 feet social distancing between other guests and our employees.
- We are unable to serve groups of guests that are exceeding the number of 6 people – This includes groups of more than 6 people that sit at different tables.
We appreciate your support in keeping each other safe and helping us follow government guidelines.
We Can't Wait to See You!
Everyday: 10AM - Late
911 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L3